Saturday, September 21, 2013

19-19-13 Part 2 - The 'Niceness' Turned to Awesome!

Thursday, September 19th
...and the day continued...(see previous post)
...their next location would be passing by County Park...I've only seen them go inside of Low Island once before, and always looking for that 'next time'...almost, but not quite today...
...and on up island they went...


...by the afternoon I was out on the water...the whales had come together and were in a resting pattern...what a sight to see and today the added sound of their blows was accentuated by the high cliffs behind them...
...at one point some of them turned around...going back down?/a split?...and it looked as if they were making a decision...a spyhop or two...a back flip...some logging, fins facing several directions...after several moments of this they all continued on up...
...and soon it seemed as if they 'liked' this direction...

...checking the direction??
...once in the Strait of Georgia...well, the whales sure seem to get animated, guess I would be too if I was on my way to my favorite eating spot...
...go Granny!
..and this fisherman just wanted to fish...
...I hope he left the Fraser River Chinook for the whales...



No comments: